S2 Ep3: Your sex life is not broken
Apr 27, 2021
Today, I bring on Sofia Fortin, founder of the Happy Vagina Project. She is a certified sexuality coach and sex educator who specializes in working with mothers who want to step back into their sexy and find their dormant libido after kids. She is a mother, step mother, life-long entrepreneur, feminist, and a firm believer in the power of reclaiming our sexuality to create a ripple effect across our life.
In today's episode:
- We talk about our struggles, as women, to be able to enjoy sex in a way that serves ourselves.
- We talk about how sex was introduced to us while we were young and about the complexities and unique experienced women go through in having/ giving "the talk".
- Sofia explains to us the different sex archetypes and how they can tap into aspects of your personality/self to allow for a more fulfilling sex life and to feeling more sexy in your day to day life.
- We discuss the difficulty in finding the time and even finding the ability/energy to have a fulfilling sex life as we get older, have kids or have been married for a significant amount of time .
- We also chat about how genetics and conditioning affect how we interact with sex, as well as how that affects people with vaginas in the patriarchy society we live in.