003 - Disrupting our Sexuality and Relationships with Amanda Bennett
"Nothing felt awkward with her, because the connection and emotion is there. It feels as it should. I also feel like I am more comfortable, because as women, we understand the changes that happens to our bodies when we have kids and age. I feel like there is more acceptance and comfort with my body and myself."
Listen in new window HERE Listen and Subscribe on Spotify / ITunes
After a divorce, today’s guest Amanda Bennett tells the story of her personal disruption that changed her life for the better and allowed her to learn more about herself and about relationships.
In this episode:
- Amanda shares that shortly after getting a divorce with her husband, she realized that she was more interested in loving a person, rather then their gender.
- What it was like coming out to her loved ones and son.
- What it's like being in a relationship with someone of the same gender and how it compares to being in one with a man or someone of the opposite gender.
- Amanda and Amanda discuss how chaos in life can lead to epiphanies about aspects of you you never know about yourself and how things like your sexuality, who you love, and labels don’t and shouldn’t box you in or be what defines you.
- The two also get frank about what it was like having sex with a woman for the first time.
If you enjoyed this episode, leave a review or please share on your favourite social media platform and tag me!